Prepare for the next level in ham radio with the popular General Class License study guide by Gordon West! The General Class FCC Element 3 Amateur Radio License Preparation study guide includes the complete 454 question pool effective July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2023.
Includes bonus features!
- Fully illustrated text aids learning
- Questions reorganized for logical easy learning
- Highlighted key words in answer explanations
- Fun, educational explanations teach you ham radio
- Over 125 addresses of helpful, educational web sites
- Frequency chart showing privileges
- Chapter on learning Morse Code
- List of VEC examiners
- FREE CQ Magazine trial subscription
- Free book with ARRL membership
Learn to become a General Class licensed ham operator the quick and easy way with the General Class Study Guide by Gordon West!
Topics Covered By The General Class Study Guide
- Chapter 1 - General Class Privileges
- Chapter 2 - A Little Ham History
- Chapter 3 - Getting Ready For The Exam / Element 3 Question Pool
- Chapter 4 - Taking The General Class Exam
- Chapter 5 - Gordo's Guide To Learning Morse Code
Softcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Master Publishing, Inc.; 2019-2023 Tenth Edition
Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds