The Uniden UM435 is a 25 watt fixed mount marine radio with DCS that's your faithful companion on the water. Ready for installation, the UM435 can transmit on US, Canadian and International marine channels at 1 or 25 watts of power to keep you safe at sea.
The UM435 is DSC (Digital Select Calling) capable for marine use. It gives you the ability to call for help in an emergency with the push of one button. It features NOAA weather and emergency alerts with S.A.M.E. weather alerts, supports Triple Watch Plus™ operation, and is IPX8/JIS8 submersible in up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
The UM 435 also features a full dot matrix LCD display with intuitive, easy-to-read menus. It comes equipped with a rugged microphone with rubber grips and Quick Command™ One-Touch 16/9 key.
The Uniden UM435 includes a mounting bracket and knobs, microphone hanger, mounting hardware, DC power cable, accessory cable, owner's manual and a 3 Year Warranty.
Available in black or white.
Note Antennas are required for operation of mobile marine two way radios and are sold separately.
Uniden UM435 Features
- USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
- 4-Digit, and the Canadian “B” Channels
- VHF Marine Channels
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- 1 Watt or 25 Watt Transmit Power
- NOAA Weather Channels
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Memory Channel Scan
- Weather Scan
- Triple Watch Plus™
- Adjustable Squelch
- Large Backlit Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Power Selectable
- Monitor Channel
- Quik Command™ One-Touch Ch 16/9 Key on Mic
- JIS8/IPX8 Submersible
- GPS Support (Requires Optional GPS Receiver)
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Uniden UM435
- Uniden UM435 Submersible Fixed Mount DSC VHF Marine Radio
- Mounting Bracket and Knobs
- Microphone Hanger
- Mounting Hardware
- DC Power Cable
- Accessory Cable
- Owner's Manual
Uniden UM435 Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.57" (W)× 2.95" (H) × 5.08" (D)
- Metric Dimensions: 167mm x 75mm x 129mm
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (1.0 kg.)
- Antenna Connector Type: SO-239 (UHF Female)