The Kenwood NX-P1200NV VHF mix-mode digital and analog two way radio is engineered for the best audio clarity, ease of use and durability available for dependable on-site communications. A powerful upgrade to the legacy ProTalk® NX-240V16P Series, the NX-P1200NV is the ideal solution for reliable business communications in many industries, including construction, facility management, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, and warehousing.
But there's more to this upgrade than just a new model number. The NX-P1200NV is an NXDN digital and analog radio capable of mixed mode operation. It is compatible with other Kenwood NexEdge NXDN ditial radios, while maintaining full compatibility with your existing analog radios. There's no need to throw out your old analog radio and go exlusively digital, when you can have both! The P1200NV allows you to migrate to digital as your budget allows, and only as you need!
The NX-P1200NV is a powerful 5 watt portable handheld for daily business applications. It It has 4 zones with 16 channels per zone, for a total 64 channels. It uses a lithium-ion battery for up to 11 hours of up time on a full charge.provides pre-stored VHF frequencies and Quiet Talk codes (QT and DQT). It operates on 151-159 MHz frequencies in the VHF business band. VHF operation makes this radio a prime choice for use outdoors on large job sites.
The Kenwood ProTalk NX-P1200NV is a compact ProTalk, with rugged durability. This tough little radio is IP54/55 water and dust resistant and meets Mil-STD C, D, E, F and G standards. The ruggedness and size of the NX-P1200NV make it ideal for use in many working environments, from light duty operations to large construction sites and warehouses.
The NX-P1200NV is also a very capable transceiver. Standard features include a second PTT that can be assigned to a different channel, call alert, scan, a 16-code voice inversion scrambler, hands-free VOX capability, and compander. It's cloning capable with an optional cloning cable and PC programmable with an optional programming cable. The NX-P1200NV also as a 7-color LED on the top of the radio for function status.
This package includes one Kenwood NX-P1200NV two way radio, drop-in charger, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC adapter, belt clip, removable antenna, an owner's manual and a 3 year manufacturer warranty from Kenwood.
Kenwood NX-P1200NV Features
- 64 Total Channels
- 4 Zones/16 Channels Per Zone
- 151-159 MHz Preset Frequencies
- Quiet Talk Codes (QT and DQT)
- 5.0 Watt Output Power
- Optional NXDN Digital Upgrade (Requires License Key)
- Optional DMR Digital Upgrade (Requires License Key)
- Uses Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Fast Battery Charger
- Hands-Free VOX / Semi-VOX (with optional headset)
- 16-code Voice Inversion Scrambler (Analog)
- Cloning Capable
- Second PTT
- Selectable 7-Color LED
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan
- Low Battery Alert
- Adjustable Microphone Gain
- Voice Announcement
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP54 / 55 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Mil-STD 810 C,D,E,F & G
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Kenwood NX-P1200NV
- Kenwood NX-P1200NV Radio
- Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Drop-In Charger
- AC Charging Adapter
- Spring Action Belt Clip
- Removable Antenna
- Accessory Port Cover
- Owners Manual
Kenwood NX-P1200NV Specifications
- Battery Life: Approx. 11.5 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Projections Not Included: 2.13 x 4.84 x 1.32 in (54 x 123 x 33.5 mm)
- Weight (with battery): 9.88 oz (280 g)
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Standard)