The Icom IP100FS is an IP-based PC Dispatcher and Remote Radio Communicator for use with your IP100H two way radios. This is more than just a software application for managing radios. The IP100FS turns your computer into a radio dispatch system and
fully functional base station! The IP100FS functions as an additional radio in your network. It can transmit and receive individual calls, group calls or text messages. These messages can also be sent as free text or predefined. The map feature shows you which radio stations are connected to various access points across the network.
- Easy to set up and easy to use
- Up to 100 users can communicate at the same time
- Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage
- Functions like a traditional radio in the system
- Communicates with IP communication terminals
- Uses the computer's built-in sound system
- Map function
- Can obtain location information of each IP100H based on access points.
- Installs in a Windows® based tablet, laptop or desktop PC
- Shows RX/TX call log
- Full duplex communication
- Uses LAN security protocols for encrypted communications
- No access fees and no call charges
- No FCC license required!
- Supplied with USB flash drive for use as a USB hardware key
- Part Number: IP100FS
- Works with the Icom IP100H and IP1000C Controller