The Icom IC-M37 VHF Marine Two Way Radio puts maximum range comms at your fingertips! This powerful 6 watt transceiver is designed for both commercial and recreational boaters, with professional features and long uptime on the water. Built with the same quality you would expect from Icom, the M37 is a tough, waterproof radio that is made to last. The IC-M37 also floats, making it a great accessory for a ditch bag.
The IC-M37 has large keys and a form that is easy to grip, helping you hold on when transmitting over rough waters. It has a large, easy to read backlit display for use on the deck at night. It has loud 700mW audio output so you can hear it topside in noisy environments. The M-37 also features a Channel History Function, so you can store the last five channels used for easy recall at the mere press of a single button.
The M37 also has dual watch/tri-watch functions, weather channels with alerts, scan functions, and high/low power modes to increase battery life. The IC-M37 has the ability to set your favorite channels for quick channel changes, and also has instant access to channel 16.
In addition to its many other features, The Icom IC-M37 is IP57 waterproof, submersible, and floats! It also has a Float'n Flash Function, with a flashing LED light to help you find and retrieve your radio from the water. The AquaQuake™ function prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker after retrieval.
The IC-M37 also has a removable antenna so you can connect it to a larger, fix mounted one to increase its range.
The IC-M37 comes with a Li-ion battery pack for up to 12 hours of operation, charger, AC adapter, belt clip, hand strap, antenna, and a three year warranty from Icom.
Icom IC-M37 Features
- U.S., Canadian & International Marine Channels
- 156.025–157.425 MHz (TX)
- 156.050–163.275 MHz (RX)
- VHF Marine Channels
- 6 WattsTransmit Power
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Included
- Battery Charger
- NOAA Weather Channels
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- Channel Scan
- Dual/Tri Channel Watch
- Channel History Function
- Instant Access to Channel 16 and the Call Channel
- Backlit Display
- Flashing LED Light/Locating Beacon
- Power Selectable
- Battery Meter
- Battery Saver
- Removable Antenna
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP57 Waterproof
- Meets Equivalent MIL-STD-810-C, -D, -E, -F and G
- Float'n Flash Function
- AquaQuake™ Function
- Voice Loud and Mute Function
- 700 mW Audio Output
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Icom IC-M37
- Icom IC-M37 VHF Marine Two Way Radio
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack (MB-296)
- Belt Clip (MB-133)
- Removable Antenna (FA-SC59V)
- Battery Charger (BC-235)
- AC Adapter (BC-217SA)
- Hand Strap
- Owners Manual
Icom IC-M37 Specifications
- Dimensions (Projections not included): 2.4 in. (W) x 5.5 in. (H) x 1.5 in (D) (59.7 mm × 140.5 mm × 38.7 mm)
- Weight: (Approx. with BP-296) 10.3 oz (293 g)
- Battery Life: (5-5-90 duty) BP-296 (Approx.) 12 Hours
- Antenna Connector Type: J Male